Deep Imaging Technologies is a leading edge technology company in the upstream oil and gas space which uses electromagnetic imaging in a novel way to increase unconventional operator’s returns. Our surface based operations in the field are part of the completions process during frac’ing/re-frac’ing. We are looking for hardworking, dynamic and innovative people to join our team as we drive growth in our company.
This position reports to the Field Supervisor II out in the field. The field initially can be any of the unconventional basins. As we grow, the position will focus more on a specific basin. If the project is 24/7, then the work can be either day or night shift. This position supports the Field Geologist II.
- Being the point of contact in the field for the customer and contractors when the Field Supervisor II is unavailable.
- Working with the field operations supervisor, directing them to ensure the field crew provides quality service in the field
- Monitoring the equipment, addressing any issues immediately to ensure continuous collection of dataTroubleshooting any anomalies that occur during layout and data collection
- Processing the first pass of data received from the field
- Assist in putting proper procedures/standardization in the field
- BS in Petroleum Engineering, Completions Engineering, Geology, Geophysics or similar
- Management experience a plus
- Field experience
- Experience using geological software
- Experience with micro or seismic operations in the field is a plus
- Other abilities:
- Succeed in a growth driven environment
- Can-do attitude
- An abundance of initiative
- Flexibility on travel to different basins
- US citizenship or permanent US residency required
How to apply:
To apply for this position please send your resume using the form below.