We are looking for hardworking, dynamic and innovative Field Technician to join our team as we drive growth in our company. The Field Technician will work directly with our Operations team to help maintain to ensure successful field operations. They also play a critical role in maintaining and repairing our equipment for field readiness.
- Fix or replace field equipment; this may include custom equipment, network equipment (Wi-Fi) and generators which may malfunction during field operations.
- Help install equipment for field operations.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce cost in the field.
- Reporting equipment problems/solutions back to R&D.
- Responsible for accounting for equipment that goes out to the field comes back from the field.
- Maintain and repair equipment for field readiness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you a fit?
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
- 2-3+ years recent experience as a field tech (Wireline/Frac/Electronic Tech)
- General Computer/Network Knowledge
- Experience using a Multimeter and Oscilloscope
- Ability to read a schematic/wiring diagram
- General mechanical aptitude
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.